ECOHire Sales Manger Recruitment
Due to expansion and a recent management restructure, we are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
You will be familiar with the Hire Industry and rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the welfare hire industry
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Client visits and creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the Welfare Hire industry, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
At ECOHire we encourage everyone to take ownership of their own role, enabling you to develop original strategies and ideas. We offer a collaborative work environment where everyone is challenged while having a flexible approach to managing workloads.
We are proud of the success we’ve had to date but are now looking to take the business to the next level meaning there’s never been a better time to jump on board.
If you’re looking for a fresh new challenge with a growing business send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.